Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05490 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,772 (₨177,988) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)