Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07367 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,829 (Php79,128) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)