Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07033 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,015 (Php128,193) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)