Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07244 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,967 (Php109,974) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)