Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,704 (8,399,137 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)