Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,904 (6,942,613 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)