Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,595 (10,007,356 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)