Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,031 (9,977 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)