Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,124 (€4,425) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (43 minutes ago)