Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,200 (€3,103) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)