Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 153% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 39,575 (1,778,911 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)