Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01491 AED / AOA *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,126 (1,819,570 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)