Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01813 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 33,176 (1,829,572 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)