Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 162% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 44,483 (1,999,501 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)