Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19270 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,673 (Mex$ 45,005) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (36 minutes ago)