Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,335 (Mex$ 48,728) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)