Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18149 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,343 (Mex$ 68,012) in Los Cabos.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)