Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19357 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,074 (Mex$ 62,374) in Los Cabos.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)