Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,442 (R$ 9,268) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (32 minutes ago)