Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,445 (R$ 10,516) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)