Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.723 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,834 (C$4,346) in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)