Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,278 (C$4,079) in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (34 minutes ago)