Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,364 prices entered by 1,339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,714 (£6,362) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)