Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,368 prices entered by 1,400 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.089 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,145 (£5,924) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)