Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,256 prices entered by 1,336 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,582 (£5,804) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)