Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,335 prices entered by 1,367 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.562 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,839 (£4,349) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)