Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,092 prices entered by 1,393 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,841 (£5,920) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)