Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,360 prices entered by 1,430 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,120 (£5,395) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)