Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,453 prices entered by 1,402 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.426 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,870 (£6,522) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)