Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,877 (2,128,390 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)