Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,779 ($3,752) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)