Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,082 ($3,289) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)