Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.517 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,061 (€3,113) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)