Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 97% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,454 (1,414,108 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)