Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,566 (€3,177) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)