Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.533 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,088 (€3,769) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)