Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,347 (€2,880) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)