Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30987 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,331 (78,520 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)