Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39504 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,990 (40,478 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)