Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.851 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,905 (£3,279) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)