Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.158 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,777 (£4,028) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)