Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,618 ($5,342) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)