Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,369 (€3,846) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (44 minutes ago)