Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07157 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,779 (Php108,685) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)