Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07403 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,950 (Php120,904) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)