Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07314 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,177 (Php125,470) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)