Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07164 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,360 (Php116,702) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)