Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,850 (元22,257) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)