Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 AED / CRC
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,464 (₡ 3,000,881) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)