Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 AED / CRC
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,363 (₡ 2,668,054) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)