Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00671 AED / CRC
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,037 (₡ 2,837,021) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)