Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,562 (3,870,332 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)