Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.093 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,308 (S/. 10,349) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (38 minutes ago)