Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,959 (S/. 11,404) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)