Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,339 (S/. 11,802) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)