Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,445 (S/. 12,721) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)