Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00502 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,458 (2,280,384 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)