Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00515 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,684 (1,684,812 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)