Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00505 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,642 (2,701,201 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)