Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,646 (1,872,254 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (44 minutes ago)