Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,831 (元16,271) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)