Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.495 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,981 (€4,667) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)