Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,782 (€4,490) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)