Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.332 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,217 (€3,744) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)