Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,605 (€4,568) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)