Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 66% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,775 (3,297,861 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)