Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 68% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,310 (4,431,909 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)