Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00602 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 50% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,469 (3,898,681 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)