Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 66% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,841 (4,768,781 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)