Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,962 (4,952,382 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)