Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07351 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,950 (Php244,185) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)