Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07315 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,910 (Php203,819) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)