Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,014 ($2,999) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)