Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,146 (€3,505) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)