Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.167 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,963 (€5,271) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (38 minutes ago)