Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,805 (€4,584) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (36 minutes ago)