Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,590 (9,555 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)