Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,661 (9,909 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)