Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07033 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,151 (Php201,210) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)