Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07614 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,602 (Php204,913) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (42 minutes ago)