Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07249 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,119 (Php208,552) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)