Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.904 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,371 (£4,358) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)