Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.517 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,656 (€4,794) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (42 minutes ago)