Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.167 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,421 (€4,421) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)