Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,857 (€4,132) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)