Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.880 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,940 (€3,851) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)