Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,822 (€5,004) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)