Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,278 (€4,966) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)