Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.560 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,301 (€4,013) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)