Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,455 (€4,535) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)