Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.880 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,023 (€2,841) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)