Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,041 (€4,177) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)