Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,879 (€4,137) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)