Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,089 (€3,913) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)