Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,431 ($3,113) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)