Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,576 ($2,063) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)