Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,595 ($4,791) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)