Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,638 ($5,347) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)