Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / PAB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,666 (3,176 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)