Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / PAB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,639 (3,986 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)