Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,825 (€2,457) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)