Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,200 (€3,747) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)