Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07789 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,108 (RD$ 116,945) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)