Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02983 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,126 (₨406,567) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)