Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.560 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,808 (€3,467) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)