Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,787 (€4,852) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)