Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,951 (€4,373) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)