Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.115 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,958 (€4,121) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)