Cost of living comparison between Lappeenranta, Finland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.944 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,056 (€3,817) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)