Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11133 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,698 (132,029 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)