Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10500 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,835 (84,142 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)