Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11091 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,634 (113,910 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (31 minutes ago)